Re: SiS6326

At 07:20 p.m. 06/06/01 +0100, Peter Paul Millard wrote:
Hello All

I have the above card which fails to get started.
Storm does not have it on the web site as supported
progeny debian also said that they have had problems with all SiS cards but
will get it sorted on the next release

Does not mean it does not work I have been trying 2.2r2 to get past this text
mode which xf86config will not work any ideas any body my monitor I have all
the vert and hoz figures.

That card has been a real nigthmare to me. I finished by confiugring it manually. If you are intrested, I can send you the xf86config file from home.
I could successfully use it with less memory than it has.