Re: ftp "reget" via netscape?

The amazing thing is that netscape on my sid machine DID have the desired behavior, just like the standard FTP.  Automatically, it started at the end of the incomplete file on my disk, and FTPd the rest.

I wish to know what is the difference, since Netscape on the woody box didn't exhibit this nice behavior.

Alan