Great quota problem...

Hi all again ... the Load problem is solved (it was Amavis), but
now I've got a newer (and weireder) one:

 I'm trying to use quotas in Debian, but there is a problem.
 I setup the quota with edquota -p login1 login2 or with
 edquota -u login, and everithing looks OK. I use repquota,
 and I see all the quotas that I setup.

 After all, when I use repquota again, the quotas are
 missing... I mean, NO QUOTA. After, I use repquota, and I see
 quotas again.

 Some tips: when I can't see quotas, the error is no such file
 CONTINUE. This file is in some directories but I even imagine
 what it does:

zeus:/home# repquota -a
continue: No such file or directory

continue: No such file or directory

 The file quota.users that I create is always empty. When I
 used Slackware, with quotas, the file continue never exists
 and the quota.users has data.

Regards,

  Jordi S. Bunster
<jsb@nautilus.com.br>