Re: Anyone know of any issues with this hardware?

    Hi Kent,

Yeah, I see a problem with this plan. You are thinking that 128mb is good
when it isn't. I just got 256mb pc133 for $40ish USD. So, do yourself a
really nice favor and at least double it to 256 or better, plug in 2 of the
256mb Dimms. Your system will thank you and it should keep your computing
happy for the next few years.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145