Re: Audio CDs

You don't actually need to mount them to play them; others can talk about
the benefits of mounting audio cds. But all you need to do to *play* them
is to run an audio mixer that works with your audio system, and a cd
player. They read the raw device (generally /dev/cdrom which is a link to
/dev/sr0), not the mounted filesystem.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
    Asst Professor of Sociology, U of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA