Re: logcheck gaps in time

hi jiji

you probably have a problem with:
	- check cron ( restart it even if its running
	- check syslogd ( restart it even if its running
	- run logcheck.sh manually and see if than reports your status
	  since the last time

	- what happend since the June 1st...you get any posts/reports
 	  from logcheck

- you have a hacker/cracker that is updating/erasing your log files
  trying to hide themself

c ya
alvin