agpgart module

Hello,

I recently compiled a 2.4.5 kernel where agpgart was compiled as a
module.  I have verified that the object file exists under
/lib/modules/2.4.5.  I then recompiled my nvidia driver for my new
kernel.  Everything works fine, and X starts up just fine.  However, I
noticed that agpgart is not listed as a loaded module.  NVdriver is
listed.  Also, NVdriver no longer depends on agpgart.  Does anyone
know what happened?  The version of the nvidia driver is 1.0-1251.

Thanks,
Anthony