Re: Next up....Sound..was Re: Next up...printing

Thanks all for the help. CUPS got me fixed right up. Now I'll be trying
to configure sound.
I have a soundblaster AWE32 sound card. I configured the sound into my
kernel during installation. dmesg output:
	Soundblaster audio driver Copyright (C) Hannu Savolainen 1993-1996
	SB 4.13 detected OK (220)
	sb: Interrupt test on IRQ7 failed - Probable IRQ conflict

I know my sound card used to be IRQ5 in w98. How do I change it in
Linux. I am running debian 2.2.18pre21 . any help would be appreciated.
I have already read more how-to's  and man pages without much success.

Thanks,
lorens