Re: PDAs

I too need to buy a PDA this week. Could those offering advice on this thread also consider any knowledge they have about cell-phone/modem integration? I understand that the Palm 7 can come with a modem. But can you get a cell phone in there too?

I also looked at the literature for a cell phone service (from Verison) that has a palm integrated into it. But it appears that this mobile service doesn't permit connection to a server (probably only to their mail server) or transmission of images. Although I don't see how they could practically screen this kind of thing out, I wonder if anyone has ever telneted into work off a PDA? Can it be done?

Regards,

James Rothering