Thanks for everything

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied to my problem not
being able to mount the cdrom, it never did compile iso9660 support into
the kernel. This pc was built using HCL from several dists. It has
worked with openlinux, mandrake, rh 5.2, 6, 7.1 suse 6.4 and turbolinux.
Never had any problems installing.

I used both 2.1 and when that didn't work I got the 2.2 pre 19 iso's and
tried it again without success. A suggestion to those who are new, or
want to learn linux. Use another distribution. Debian uses their own
packaging, is problematic in installation, I can't comment on how well
it works since I never got it installed.

Regards,

Mel