Re: I need a windows-linux solution

OK I need to make it a little more clear.  I need to access these files in
realtime.  They are used for outlook and other programs.  I could use a
routine to update the local files but the size and time does not allow for
that.  I need to be able to access it like a norma drive.

Brian

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org    ICQ 104442754  AIM schrammbrian
www.linuxexpert.org