Port Sentry

I have set up a debian system to act as an intrusion detection system with portsentry. Now when portsentry detects a port scan it blocks the ip making the scan. Is there a way to get this information propogated to nearby routers, etc. It would be interesting to have all traffic to or from the offending system be rejected. We have a lot of connections to our customers networks, the thing we worry about is one of their employee trying some kind of hack or DOS. Thanks.