Re: Mindterm and different font.

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote on 01/06/2001 (08:02) :
> Preben Randhol wrote:
> > Is there a way to change the font when after logging into a Linux box
> > with mindterm (Java SSH). I would like to be able to change to a
> > iso-8859-7 font, but setfont doesn't work.
>
> According to the README:
>
> 4.3.2 Terminal... (Ctrl+Shift+T)

Ctrl+Shift+T doesn't work.

> Also, the parameters section lists:
>
> fn       : name of font to use in terminal
> fs       : size of font to use in terminal

In the README these are listes as n/a

fn       : name of font to use in terminal (N/A)
fs       : size of font to use in terminal (N/A)

But I wanted to change the font on a per user basis. It doesn't have to
happen before the user is logged in.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»