Re: abbreviations for non-native english speakers

IIRC: If I Remember/Recall Correctly
AFAIK: As Far As I Know
IMHO: In My Humble Opinion

There is a good list at:
http://www.cyberomics.com/mailtalk.html

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
    Asst Professor of Sociology, U of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA