Re: mouseman wheel on X

On Thursday 31 May 2001 08:35, Erik Steffl wrote:
>   the fourth button doesn't work no matter what I do... anybody got it
> working?

It works here, but it does the same as the middle button. So not really
useful. I'd like to have it do a "back" in Konqueror, and perhaps other
useful stuff in other apps.

Here's my section:

Section "InputDevice"	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/psaux"
	Option		"Protocol"		"ImPS/2"
#	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"true"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection

And I'd also like to be able to scroll with the wheel in Emacs. Does anyone
know how to do that? This is one of the things that worked out of the box
when I had Mandrake, and don't work in Debian :(