Re: One For The Record Books

Not a problem,  it's already gone into testing in about 6 months
from now.  Testing should only take a few weeks and be done about
4 months from now, but with possible governmental beurcacy and corporations
interferring it could take a few weeks longer so expect mass production
in about 13 years.

Thus spake Vinod Kurup (vkurup@massmed.org):