Re: Jumpstart install of debian?

Another solution would be to use cpio to make an archive of the file
system and then expand this out onto a clean machine.  I recently did
this and found it to be relatively painless.  I did only use one large
partition (well two but I'm not counting the swap ;).  On the machine
you want to mirror run:
	#find / -xdev |cpio --create >arcive.cpio
Then on the clean machine (partition, mkswap, mke2fs):
	#cpio --extract --no-absolute-filenames\ 		 < archive.cpio
later,
Andy