Re: getting ps to not display all processes for normal users

Its not the processes in themselves which knowledge must be hidden of, but
the parameters to processes.  It might contain confidential information like
encrypted bank pins, etc....

--
Alwyn Schoeman

The Internet will destroy the barriers that are isolating people
 from decent opportunities based on where they happened to have been born,
and this will be a fundamental transformation of our global society that will
greatly discomfort a lot of worthless people. Then those same worthless people
 will create new barriers based on access to source code, licenses,
software permissions, etc. Sigh.
-- Hans Reiser