Some sugestions of cheanges

I'm using debian for something about 10 month and
after that I have a few sugestions :)

1. The Apache web server witch is avaible in
stable distribution is very old. I've tried to add
iso-8859-2 charset support to apache, but browser
still showed that page in iso-8859-1 (not in iso-
8859-2). I've sloved my problem by installing deb
package from testing distribution. So i sugest You
to move it from testing to stable. Few of my
friends had the same problem. Some of them because
of that turned back from debian. For us it is
verry important to view our web pages with our
Polish characters.

2. Problem is in CGI.pm file it is overdated to,
and doesnt support chcarset directive to add in
headres (in that part dedicated to browser).

3. In new deb package of apache 1.3.19 every
configuration is made in one file
(/etc/apache/httpd.conf). I segest to make it like
in version 1.3.9

4. In dupendecy is package SSH2, but it has no
avaible version. I've tried to install SSH2 from
package designed for unstable version, and it
works fine. But I vant to use SSH 2 protocol with
compatibility with SSH 1 protocol. Package SSH 2
can provide SSH 1 protocol, but only with
installed SSH1 package. But packages SSH1 and SSH2
are in conflict in dupendecy tree. I don't know
why but i sugest to cheange it as soon as possible.

5. Sendmail is in overdated version it is verry
heavy to configure it for normal work as a
internet mail server. It is verry dificult to
add 'Relaing support'. I made it after 3 days of
wondering what is wrong.

6. Linuxconf is in verry old version and some
options don't work as they should. (for example
configuration of interfaces)

7. I don't know why, but Pine is avaible only as
source to compile. I think that it should be
avaible as a normal binary package.

8. When installing package pine-src i sugest You
to add to dupendecy packages witch are needed to
build pine (make, build, gcc, libc6-dev, and one
more but for now I don't remember witch one)

9. When new editor is instaled the '/bin/editor'
symlink doesn't cheanges. I sugest You to add to
editor packages question If the user wants o make
installed editor (for example jed) default editor.

I think that will be all for now :)

I'm Looking forward for your answare
Rafal Ramocki