Re: Free mail a/c that allows download of mail

[Paul Wright confessed his use of gmx.net...]

    V> What about that crappy newspaper they sent out every week or
    V> so?  Is there a way to disable it or don't you count that as
    V> spam?

It's not spam, as you do have a business relationship with them if
you're a user of their service.  Spam is not defined as "the stuff I
don't like getting" (or mail from the IRS would be spam most of the
time ;-)

    D> That newspaper probably has some pretty consistent properties,
    D> like the From or Subject field, right?  Just dump it to
    D> /dev/null using procmail.

And one mailing a week?  That contains some info about a service
you're using?  I skim every one...  *skim*, not necessarily *read* :-P

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
     MARS: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard/mars_index.html