From: "Jenner Almánzar" <jalfa666@yahoo.com>
To: <webmaster@ibiblio.org>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 9:51 AM
Subject: Linux debian

Hi!

My name is Jenner, i'm new in the linux world and i really need some help. I
have the GNU Linux Debian 2.1, i'm right now partitioning a 40Gb. disk and
the system tells me that i cannot boot from the hard drive 'cause this
distribution of linux only supports 1024 cylinders from hard disk and i got
19564 cylinders. What can i do? Do i got to always boot from the floppy?

My other problem is that i got a RealTek net card and i don't have the
drivers. Can i download it into a floppy? If i can do that, how can i
install it? If i can't do it that way what can i do?

thanks!

Internet & Telecomunicaciones
Calle Padre Emiliano Tardif No.36, Evaristo Morales
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Office (809) 541 5652
Cell Phone (809) 222 5053
E-mail jenner@dominicanrepublic.com