Re: modversions.h

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 06:35:54PM +0200, Robert Voigt wrote:
> I thought if I compile the kernel with CONFIG_MODVERSIONS=y it puts
> modversions.h in /usr/include/linux, but it didn't. Why?
>
> I want to compile a kernel module that looks for modversions.h.
>
> Sorry if this was answered before but the archive search doesn't work.

A search at -
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
shows that modversions.h is in the kernel-headers package.  Do you have
that installed?  I don't know for sure that will get you were your
going.

http://geocrawler.com/ is a good place to search the archives when the
debian site doesn't work.
kent