Re: Can't find ssh

You may need to have "Non-free" in your /etc/apt/source.list as in

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

or similar such three lines need to be in /etc/apt/source.list.
Then run
apt-get update
apt-get install ssh

B T