MSN access with wvdial not working.

So as not to turn this into a why I should be using
another internet access provider forum let me explain
that I recently purchased a Dell computer that came
with a free year of MSN dial up access so that is what
I am using for now. I configured wvdial with my
correct user name and password and phone number; at
least the same displayed on my windows dial-up
application. But it doesn't seem to be able to login
to the MSN network. I can't quote the error message
now. Are there any known bugs using wvdial to access MSN.