exim

I've installed Exim(which I've never used before)and it seems to be working
fine.  My question is, How do I add other domains for Exim to accept mail
for?  In the exim.conf after local_domains, it has the original 3
(localhost:mydomain.com:mail.mydomain.com), but when I add any other
domains, with colins in between, it stops accepting mail all together.

I had been using sendmail, but an aliases.db coruption made me change.
Although I re-installed sendmail it refused to work, therefore I had to get
a mail server up, and Exim worked fine.  But, I'm stuck on this problem.

Wayne