Qt2-gl - help!

Whilst trying to compile and install the CVS version of KMail (apparently
with IMAP support) last night, I installed the Qt2 and kde dev
packages.  The only problem is that the install removed Qt2-gl and now I
cant get it back.  I am just told that Qt2 is the latest version.  If I
try to remove Qt2 it (obviously) tries to remove all its dependencies -
yet it had no trouble removing it yesterday.

How do I get around that?  I was unsuccessful in building KMail anyway,
and I just want to get my system back to the state it was.

Thanks

Cliff Rowley

The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.

- while (!asleep) { code(); }