Re: Book opinions?

on Sun, May 27, 2001 at 12:25:12PM -0400, Wayne (infotechsys@pivot.net) wrote:
> Hi,
> Well, I'm getting ready to install Debian for the first time and would
> like to get the groups opinion  on  a book I'm going to purchase. The
> book's  title is "Debian GNU/Linux Bible" and was published this year.
> I plan on using the CD to do my install.

Haven't read that.  My own picks:

    http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/linux-books.html

...note that this page won't be visible until June 1 as I've manage to
exceed my monthly bandwidth alottment from Mindspring (225 MB/mo).  Time
to start thinking about alternatives, methinks.

Google has this cached:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:wtcZdk3LGfU:pw1.netcom.com/~kmself/GNU/Linux/FAQs/linux-books.html+karsten+self+linux+books&hl=en

...or:

http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:wtcZdk3LGfU:pw1.netcom.com/~kmself/GNU/Linux/FAQs/linux-books.html+karsten+self+linux+books&hl=en