apt-setup problem

I ran apt-setup to add another ftp site, but now it skips asking this
and only asks if I want to have non-us and crontrib and then it gives me
/etc/apt/source.list to manually edit it. Is there some setup file that
makes apt-setup not behave properly? Earlier I always got first a choice
if I wanted ftp, http, etc.. and then the country and then the server,
now apt-setup skips all that.

Perhaps it is a bug, but I just want to check before reporting...

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»