Re: Netscape memory leak in debian?

On 27 May 2001 19:05:41 +1000, Steve Kieu wrote:

> Has ony one noticed that when you exit Communicator
> 4.77 if you select File / Exit; then go to the console
> type top
(...)

Everybody noticed this and a lot more. Most people wrote a script
'kill -9 netscape; rm -f ~/.netscape/lock' for this.
The reason is netscape is a pile of s.
It has done a lot of good when it was the only useable graphical browser
for linux, but now it's time to give it a rest and use konquerer,
mozilla (> 0.9), galeon or opera
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government