Netscape memory leak in debian?

Hi, every one.

Has ony one noticed that when you exit Communicator
4.77 if you select File / Exit; then go to the console
type top

There are still two or at least one communicator
process running, takes up a lot of memory and does
nothing!. I have to kill it with signal 9. It is a
rule I bet that at least on my machine :-). But If you
select File / Close and close untill the last netscape
windows it doesn't usually happen like that.
I got communicator installed from netscape and suspect
that it may not be compatible, then I delete that and
use apt-get to install from security.debian.org site;
it is the same.

I can not remember if it happened when I ran Netscape
4.77 in Slack (I got that before) but may be not. I
not sure this is debian specific or netscape itself ?

what could cause it? how to fix it? any ideas pls ?

Steve

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!