Network Printing with Progeny/Debian

Greetings!

I am the proud owner of a nice new Progeny system but, since I cannot seem to locate anything on their website concerning an email reflector, I thought I would ask here. Please, as a favor, please redirect flames to dev=NULL.

I have an HP OfficeJet 630 hooked up to the debian box (An Athlon 650 with 128 meg of memory, 30g ATA-100 Maxtor HD, VooDoo3 PCI, etc.). I installed samba and it seems to be running ok, but others on my network cannot add the printer onto their windows boxes. When I try to access the progeny box, it asks me for a password, and I cannot get past that. I have made sure that the Win98 box that I am trying to give access has an account on the Debian box, but that does not help.

  Any clues? I think it may be a samba issue but am not sure.

Sincerely,

                    Jim Darrough