Re: About PGP signatures

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 01:51:18PM +0100, Eddy Young wrote:
> copy/paste the message to TkPGP to verify it. *But* the signature is
> separated
> from the message; so, how do I actually verify the
> message?

What you're supposed to be able to do is save the attached signature to
a file (say 'foo.sign') and the signed message to another file (say
'foo.asc').  Then you should be able to run 'gpg --verify foo.sign
foo.asc'.  Let me know if that works, though, because as I've said
elsewhere, I don't think anything else can verify mutt's attached
PGP/MIME signatures.

noah