mutt mailing-list conf

Hi everyone.
I have a question about formatting mailinglists with mutt.

Mutt does alright displaying correctly set up threads but
when on a list with many Outlook users it gets a bit
confused since threads as RE: [blah] AW: RE: blah are
quite common.
Should I write a script to correct these or does there already
a solution exist?

Thanks,
Nikolai.

PS:

Achtung,
das ist eine deutsche Invasion. Diese Liste gilt fortan als Sperrgebiet.
Allen ausländischen Benutzern wird dringend angeraten sofort ihren
Pass erneuern zu lassen.

Attention,
this is a german invasion. The list is now considered as restricted area.
All foreign users are strongly advised to renew their passports at once.

lol rofl

|  Escape the     |
|  Gates of hell. |      Debian GNU/Linux
|                 |      http://www.debian.org