Re: Which Linux NVIDIA driver to download?

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 11:25:09AM -0700, Abner Gershon wrote:
> I am trying to install a Linux driver for my NVIDIA
> GTS2 Geforce video card. Their site lists RPM, RPMS,
> and tar files for non-RPM systems. I should use the
> tar file, right?

Either that or get the Debian nvidia-glx-src and nvidia-kernel-src
packages from the package pool (in contrib).  These will download the
correct files for the driver and kernel-patch and (with some manual
intervention on your part) create debian packages for the driver and
kernel module.

Bob