Re: small school: replacements for MS Word and Excel

I'm running WP 8.1, which came bundled with Corel Linux 1.0 (not free,
but $25 on a closeout at Costco, with a "Tux" toy and a $10 rebate--I
bought it just for WP and the manual).  This version came as a .deb and
works very nicely.  I don't see that problem.

Bob