Re: Installing lilo on second hard disk

Make a tiny partition (<= 15MB) on /dev/hda1 with mountpoint /boot.
Have LiLo run from there...

I guess you want to move it, because you want to run M$-Vaporware. If that's the case, use BootMagic from PowerQuest. That'll nest in the 1st primary partition and you can have it point to a LiLo on any partition on any disk.