Re: lynx, X, cut/paste???

Pierre Hyvernat <pihy8229@student.uu.se> wrote:

> Hi!
> I am using lynx (I am also trying w3m, but I haven't got used to it
> yet...) in X when I don't want to launch Mozilla or Netscape (and
> sometimes even if one of them is aleady running!)
>
> It looks like I can't always cut or paste text in it.
>
> [....]

Holding down the shift key while selecting the text to copy and
likewise holding down the shift key when pasting should work
all of the time.

Regards,

Morten

--
"Every age is fed on illusions, lest men should renounce life early and
 the human race come to an end."                        (Joseph Conrad)