Ben at okstate.edu?

Strictly speaking this is OT for the list.  I beg everyone's indulgence.

I'm pretty sure I have seen a regular on this list or one other whose name is
Ben who has both an acm.org and an okstate.edu address.  I would like to get
in touch with that Ben off list.  I don't have either address in my address
book and a quick search of the list archives didn't turn up anything.

Ben, would you email me off list?  I would like to ask a small favor.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.