German language: news@einstein.holzland.thur.de gatewayed to debian-user

I've just noted a slew of posts to debian-user in German.  All have an
X-Envelope-Sender header pointing to news@einstein.holzland.thur.de.  It
appears someone's set up a news => mail gateway on this box pointing
into debian-user.  I count 49 messages currently.

To the debian-user listmaster:  can we filter or block on this point of
origin?

To admins at einstein.holzland.thur.de, hozland.thur.de, and thur.de,
please disable this gateway, you're interfering with the debian-user
mailing list.

Sample message attached with full headers.

WHOIS contact lists:

    % Copyright (c)2000 by DENIC
    %
    % Restricted rights.
    %
    %
    % Except for agreed Internet operational purposes, no part of this
    % information may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
    % transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,
    % recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the DENIC
    % on behalf of itself and/or the copyright holders. Any use of this
    % material to target advertising or similar activities are explicitly
    % forbidden and will be prosecuted. The DENIC requests to be notified
    % of any such activities or suspicions thereof.

    domain:      thur.de
    descr:       Thueringen-Netz e.V.
    descr:       Verein zur Foerderung der privaten Datenkommunikation
    descr:       c/o Adrian Knoth
    descr:       B.-Asendorpf-Str. 46
    descr:       99438 Bad Berka
    descr:       Germany
    admin-c:     AK10698-RIPE
    tech-c:      LD26
    zone-c:      EH13-RIPE
    nserver:     jengate.thur.de 217.17.193.190
    nserver:     annwfn.erfurt.thur.de 194.122.210.1
    nserver:     avalon.iks-jena.de
    nserver:     ecrc.de
    status:      connect
    changed:     lastchange@denic.de 20001026
    source:      DENIC

    person:      Adrian Knoth
    address:     B.-Asendorpf-Str. 46
    address:     99438 Bad Berka
    address:     DE
    e-mail:      adi@thur.de
    nic-hdl:     AK10698-RIPE
    changed:     lastchange@denic.de 20000516
    source:      DENIC

    person:      Lutz Donnerhacke
    address:     Saalweg 1
    address:     07747 Jena-Lobeda
    address:     DE
    phone:       +49 3641 361838
    fax-no:      +49 3641 675655
    e-mail:      lutz.donnerhacke@jena.thur.de
    nic-hdl:     LD26
    changed:     lastchange@denic.de 20000703
    source:      DENIC

    person:      Erik Heinz
    address:     IKS GmbH
    address:     Wildenbruchstrasse 15
    address:     07745 Jena
    address:     DE
    phone:       +49 3641 675641, +49 173 3648498
    e-mail:      erik@iks-jena.de
    nic-hdl:     EH13-RIPE
    changed:     lastchange@denic.de 20000703
    source:      DENIC

--- Begin Message ---
> Vermutlich hat Jens das Rätsel einfach nur falsch wiedergegeben.

Douglas R Hofstadter, Metamagicum, Kapitel 29
(auch: Scientific American, Juni 1983
und auch Spektrum der Wissenschaft)