Re: [users] Re: opera

also sprach Brian Nelson (on Fri, 18 May 2001 09:12:57PM -0400):
> Can't say I'm all that impressed with it though.  The damn toolbar/ad
> crap takes up half the damn screen.  Maybe you're not missing out on
> much...

i have a registered version and i wouldn't want to substitute it for
any of skipstone/mozilla/netscape. it's fast, reliable, beautiful.

"in contrast to the what-you-see-is-what-you-get philosophy,
 unix is the you-asked-for-it,-you-got-it operating system."
                                                           --scott lee