Re: opera

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 06:14:44PM -0400, MaD dUCK wrote:
> trying to install opera, i got dependency errors, which even apt-get
> -f install couldn't fix. subsequently i isolated the dependency, and
> one of those were liblcms. but an apt-get install liblcms yielded:
>
> Package liblcms has no available version, but exists in the database.
> This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency
> and never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the
> contents of sources.list

Hi. It says it's not available within your sources.list file. It's
within mine because I have it installed and I can do a 'apt-cache show
liblcms' and it give me the pacake description. Oh, I'm running sid btw.
What's your sources.list file look like? Here's mine...

deb http://141.213.4.21/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://141.213.4.21/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib