Re: opera

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 09:43:04PM -0700, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
> Reset your ur screen res. Is good beyond 800x... I know what you mean, I had
> it running on a laptop at 640, not much room left for rendering eh!

Heh, well I'm running at 1600x1200 and I still don't like it.  I guess
I'm picky.

> imnsho, opera dusts nutscrape, slowzilla and konq on most sites. Konq is
> gonna rock shortly, the coders seem to be hell bent for the gold on it.

I use konq mostly.  The latest 0.9 Mozilla is nice too.  It's appears
to finally be getting useable in terms of speed and stability.

The one thing I did like about opera was the support for multiple
pages within the window frame.  I'm no fan of MDI apps, but I do think
browsers should be able to keep multiple pages in memory (like emacs
buffers) so you can easily switch between them.  I hate having to
manage multiple browser windows.

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>