Re: Viewsonic monitor compatibility?

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Abner Gershon wrote:

> I need to buy a couple of monitors and specifically I
> am considering the Viewsonic EF70. Does anyone have
> experience using this monitor with Debian and X windows?

I have a viewsonic E70 - I assume they're about the same.  Mine functions beautifully, although I'm having some problems getting it to power down properly when idle.  I think this is more due to my configuration of the box than anything to do with the monitor, though.  I don't think it's possible for a monitor that's SVGA to be incompatible at this point.

Good luck,
Steve