Re: Want to set up Dual Boot (sort of)

Another way to dual-boot (MS-based, not sure about ME) without messing
with the boot sector is to set up a menu in config.sys and have it use
loadlin to boot Linux. Of course, after a few years of this I bit the
bullet and now only boot Linux (I do have Win4Lin and VMware to run
Windows apps when there is no alternative).