Want to set up Dual Boot (sort of)

Hello.

I have an Athlon 650 with 128M of memory, Voodoo 3 PCI and a Viewsonic E771 monitor. I would like to add an additional 30g hard drive and set it up as a Debian-only drive, booting from a floppy. Unfortunately I still require Windows on this machine, but want to experiment with Debian without modifying my Windows partitions/drives. The machine will have three hard drives and a Memorex 2x CDRW drive (I'd like to have another CDR drive, but no ide capability left if I add the new hard drive).

Can some kind soul suggest how I can do this? The hard drive on which I wish to install Debian will be /dev/hdc, I believe. Once I have had time to really learn about Debian and running windows apps in Linux, I may switch over completely.

Thanks, Jim Darrough