Re: galeon crashes when running as user

On Wed, 16 May 2001 09:54:25 +0200, christophe barbé said:

> Perhaps you need to remove your old .galeon directory.
>  I've the nearly same config (unstable : mozilla from kitame, galeon
>  0.10.5).
>  It works but since my last update (mozilla 0.8.1 -> 0.9) galeon crashs
>  sometimes. I've heard that mozilla0.9 need to be patched for galeon and I
>  don't know if kitame use this patch. And moreover galeon 0.10.6 is
>  available but I've not found a .deb yet.

Finally I found the problem, it wasn't the ~/.galeon/-directory, but the
~/.gnome/galeon-file. After deleting this galeon runs with the problems
you mentioned. It crashes all the time and also the
bookmark-import-function doesn't work, neither for mozilla, netscape or
konqueror-bookmarks.
I think I have to switch back to mozilla 0.8.1 to use galeon and skipstone
properly.

--
Thomas Hess mailto:thomas_h.@gmx.li