Re: German keyboard
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: German keyboard
- From: Robert Voigt <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:05:26 +0200
- Message-id: <01051610052601.00675@robdesk>
- In-reply-to: <20010516023721.A1081@signum>
- References: <20010516023721.A1081@signum>
On Wednesday 16 May 2001 02:37, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have a little question.
> After upgrading to woody some special characters
> on the german keyboard won't work under X11 anymore.
> ö,ä,ü work.
> All characters reached through AltGr+"key" don't work.
> (for example "@" doesn't work!)
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Find the InputDevice section in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 where it says
and change it to
- German keyboard
- From: Nikolai.Hlubek@t-online.de (email@example.com)