Re: dual NICs

hi ya

if you need 4 eth ports for each different ethernet cable...
thats one problem...
	- use 2x dual nic pic cards..
	- use one quad nic pci card

	- but i sounds like oyu need a quad nic card
	( intel, adaptec, dlink )..

if you need 4 virtual ip# and dont care that its on one ethernet cable...
than you can use virtual networks ( many different ways )
	( one nic...one rj45 cable )
	w.x.y.z		eth0
	192.168.1.1	eth0:1
	10.0.1.1	eth0:2

	( all traffic on one copper ( eth0 ) = good and bad...depending )

have fun
alvin