Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 09:01:10AM -0700, Forrest English wrote:
> have you tried skipstone?  it's basicaly like galeon, without all the
> garbage.
>
> http://muhri.net/skipstone

Thanks, I'll look in to it.
  (looks at screenshots)
It does look nice.
  (looks at dependencies)
It looks even better.  Aside from the fact that I get mozilla from
mozilla.org instead of in .deb format, I've got all the dependencies
installed already.
  (downloads and runs)
It seems OK.  The version in woody is based on M-18, which is
unacceptably old, and I'll need to research its support for more recent
mozillas.  My biggest complain thus far is that you can access the drop
down menus via keyboard shortcuts.

noah