Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)

Karsten M. Self writes:
> What image controls do you want?

Netscape lets me turn off images in "preferences" and then click on
individual image icons to download them.  It also has an images command to
download all the images on a page.  With Galeon it's all or nothing.

> There is an option to restrict images to the current site,...

At 28.8 that isn't good enough.

> ...as well as an image manager similar to Mozilla's.

I don't know what you mean (there is, of course, no documentation).
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)